Saturday, May 4, 2013

Feeling of the one

-es-

Assalamualaikum,

Yes, pain,
I don't know how to describe this feeling here.
It is too complicated
Never thought, i would got this kind of feelings from him.
Why?
Why did he do this to me?
Does he has the same feeling on me?
How he could find other girl even he knew he has me?
Am i not good enough?
To take care of him?
To do anything for him, as a future wife?
Sometimes i do get wrong but sometimes my instinct always right.
I try and i try to approach him whenever i can.
I try to change as you wanted me to.
But he is just putting me away.
It really does hurt me
I pray to Allah for our relationship, Always do.
I always change myself and muhasabah diri to care of my aurat.
So that
I will be a good future wife of yours, of our future child, and wont let you bear my sins, insya-Allah. 
Ya Allah the Almighty .
Hope, nothing bad happened. 
Amin .


No comments:

Post a Comment